Our final Olympics Inspiration post – Go for the Gold!
Gold is a classic tone for home decor. It’s a perfect way to add a touch of warmth and polish to a room without going over the top.
My favorite ways to use gold in your home are:
- gold bases on tables, like the cocktail table seen in our inspiration board.
- As a finish on chic side chairs
- On hardware, like drawer pulls or knobs
- On mirrors, like a classic sunburst mirror with a warm gold finish
- In flatware – there are tons of gold flatware sets out there, including very affordable ones from places like West Elm!
- Light fixtures – there are many gold-toned light fixtures in a range of styles, from classic to contemporary.
Follow us on Instagram or Pinterest to see more inspiration every day!