I was flipping through Veranda’s latest issue and I saw SO much blue and white! This is a perfect trend and color scheme for summer. Here are my favorite ways to use blue and white in home decor:
- Chinoiserie – there are so many great sources for Chinoiserie, from wildly expensive antiques to inexpensive reproductions. You can use vases, urns, even chinoiserie-printed fabric.
- Upholstery – I love the look of blue contrast cord on a white linen sofa (or vice versa!).
- Pillows – There are a plethora of blue and white fabrics at a designer’s fingertips. Whether your home is sleek and contemporary or traditional, we’re able to find the perfect blue-and-white for you.
- Tablecloths and napkins – you can go custom or buy ready-made. A blue and white tablecloth is gorgeous with white china and crystal stemware!
- Tile – there are so many great sources for blue and white tiles for bathrooms, backsplashes, and kitchens!