Sometimes, you want to spend time with your girlfriends without going out on the town. I love the idea of a girls’ night in – all the ladies gather at someone’s house, and you get to spend time together chatting and catching up without any distractions.
I’ve designed this Girls’ Night In inspiration board, and here are some of my favorite tips for a successful Girls’ Night In!
- Stock up on plenty of wine! Get a few different varieties to please everyone’s palate. Sparkling wine is a nice touch.
- If you’re feeling especially creative, you could think up a signature cocktail and whip up a batch. My martini glass and pitcher set is perfect for a Girls’ Night In!
- Purchase some pretty fresh flowers to freshen up your home.
- Dress comfy yet chic – maybe a nice cashmere wrap with cheeky flats!
- Dim the lights and fill the room with candles to add a beautiful soft glow (and low candlelight is so flattering!) My Marilyn Rose Signature candle is a gorgeous scent in a really pretty container